- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): preferably manager specializing in human resources, evaluate and assisting in assessment of employee performance, good health and able to work under pressure, well conversant in operating computer.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.