Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri Terbaru

7:16 PM
 Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
engaged in general banking as state-owned bank (BUMN). Bank Mandiri is currently supported by the 41 Business Banking Center in Indonesia. The banking firm in 2012 has won various awards such as "Best Domestic Bank in Indonesia", "Best Overall Company in Indonesia for Corporate Governance (rank I)", awarded by Asiamoney, and was assessed by Finance Asia as the "Best Bank in Indonesia ".

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is the result of a merger of four state-owned bank, which was founded in 1998. The Indonesian government has a 60% stake in Bank Mandiri. Public owns the remaining 40%. Bank based in Jakarta and supported by 1,733 branches, 2,164 ATMs nationwide outlets micro 10,466 (as of October 2012).

Currently Bank Mandiri giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :

Pelaksana Back Office

Persyaratan :
  • Pria/wanita
  • Pendidikan s1
  • Mampu mengoperasikan ms. office
  • Berpenampilan menarik, percaya diri dan berkomunikasi dengan baik
  • Maksimal usia 24,0 thn
  • IPK minimal 2,75 (skala 4)
  • Belum menikah
  • Tidak memiliki hubungan keluarga dengan pegawai PT. Bank mandiri (persero) tbk, (dhi. orangtua & saudara kandung)
Jika berminat silakan datang langsung, pada :

HARI/TGL : KAMIS/17 OKTOBER 2014 - 2015
JAM : 08.30 - 15.00 WIB
TEMPAT : WEALTH MANAGEMENT GROUP
WISMA MANDIRI II LANTAI 7
JL. KEBON SIRIH NO. 8
JAKARTA PUSAT 10340

Sumber info : Lowongan Pelaksana Back Office Bank Mandiri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer

 
Toggle Footer